Kingo ROOT is an app that lets you root your Android with just a tap in a matter of seconds, and without having to do any especially complex or dangerous procedures.
Kingo ROOT works on dozens of different device models that use any version of Android between 1.5 and 5.0. And all of them use the same process for rooting the device: hit the ROOT button. Of course, if your device is already rooted, the app will tell you so. You can also unroot a device the same way that you root it, all in a matter of seconds.
If you have a android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely, then you are in the right place. Here, on this page we have managed to share all the previos version of KingoRoot as well as the latest version.
Kingo-Root is the best one click Android Rooting Tool. Just a few simple steps can get you a rooted device within minutes. KingoRoot is developed in apk file format. Free download and install it on your Android device, click to root and voila, it is done.
Why Root? Rooting your android device you can do as much as customization’s on your device, Like you can installing Custom ROMs, Remove Preinstalled Bloadware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Install Incompatible Apps, Change Skin for your Android, Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battrey Life, Add External Storage, and many more.
Download KingoRoot Latest (All Version)
- KingoRoot v4.3.6 – Download *Latest Version
- KingoRoot v4.3.2 – Download
- KingoRoot v4.3.1 –> Download
- KingoRoot v4.2.5 –> Download
- KingoRoot v4.2.3 –> Download
- KingoRoot v4.1.9 –> Download
- KingoRoot v4.0 –> Download
- KingoRoot v3.1 –> Download
- KingoRoot v2.5 –> Download
KingoROOT File Information
File name: com.kingoapp.apk_v4.3.6.apk
Uploaded: Maret 9, 2018 at 4:00AM GMT+00
File size: 4.87MB
Minimum Android version: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Root Android via KingoRoot APK Without PC Step by Step
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version.
- After KingoRoot download is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.
Well maybe it’s just this articel about Download KingoRoot APK Latest v4.3.6 . I would expect to see more articles about Android. Hopefully the tutorial is useful. If you want to request articles or provide suggestions & criticism please contact me at Contact Me. If anyone wants to ask please leave a comment, and do not forget like Facebook fanpages genkes.
During the app’s installation, a pop-up window may appear saying that installing Kingo ROOT is dangerous. This is because rooting a device always implies certain risks. In any case, you just have to hit ‘Install Anyway (unsafe)’ to proceed.
Kingo ROOT is a good app for rooting your Android that will allow you to root your device in seconds. The best part: a simple interface and a process that takes less than 20 seconds.